hosting hosting
Cllick above for Great Hosting   SSD Start $2.95

| (612) 466-0010 | [email protected]

Minnesota attorney Aaron Hall answers a few of the common questions he receives regarding business formation. Common questions include:

– Which type of business entity should I choose?
– How do I get a tax ID number (EIN)?
– Do I need a sales tax ID number? How do I get one?
– What if I have multiple owners in my business?
– What is a "buy sell" agreement?
– In what other situations do I need to hire an attorney?

Transcript: About once a week we form a small business for a new small business owner. An entrepreneur will contact us and form an LLC or an S-Corporation or potentially some other type. I normally sit down with them for about an hour and talk through a variety of legal issues. I am going to condense that down to a short summary version here…

For the full transcript, visit: