Just a few weeks ago, 'working from anywhere' was a luxury only a few lucky people had access to. Now, with Covid-19, it is an essential skill for all of us to consider.
Maybe you've always wanted to work from home, and your company hasn't wanted you to. You now have a great opportunity to try and make it work, while doing your bit for 'social distancing' at the same time.
Our team at TomorrowToday has 18 years experience working remotely. We are repurposing work we've done with our corporate clients into an online Quick Start Course to help people affected by the Coronavirus.
This course will:
– Help your boss or employer make this transition and feel confident with their people working from home (they’re freaking out at the moment and are looking for problem solvers to help with this crisis)
– Discover what works and what doesn't work when setting up a home office
– Learn the skills and resources you need to work remotely
– Identify the common mistakes that you're likely to make, and how to avoid them
– Look beyond this crisis moment, and see how essential it is that we learn adaptive skills now as we see the world of work changing forever.
Sign up for this course, for just $19.99